Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Product Application Eng.
- Communication skills: Employ strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to listen, question, interpret, and clarify in business and technical terms; ability to articulate and create succinct messages for technical audiences at varying seniority levels
- Must know or be willing to learn different engineering groups across AMD, how the functions fit together, how to build enablement plan that meet the needs of customer and AMD; desire to learn high-level technical subject matter to speak confidently with customers and partners
- Innovation/Learning: Must be willing to think creatively, challenge the status quo, and understand future goals to build the most applicable, scalable, innovative training solutions. Must also be willing to continuously seek out standard methodologies and industry trends.
- Results orientation: Ability to proactively anticipate customer needs and possess a track record of delivering results and seeking innovative ways to completing work
- Establishing the training strategy and architecture for all customer training programs/courses that enabling them to quickly gain the design skills required to develop AMD based NB/DT/Workstations.
- Develop and deliver a training roadmap, certification programs, and experience that build critical technical capabilities for our partners
- Partner with engineering leaders to identify and prioritize learning solutions for our customers that are aligned to business strategies
- Partner with subject matter specialists to design and implement a variety of learning solutions, including instructor-led, virtual, and web-based courses, and events/workshops
- Develop budgets and work with 3rd party web design house to develop and implement plans to enhance AMD Education Center web site
- Maintain consistent communication with key partners and develop analytic solutions and dashboards, and drive the organization in meeting the enablement goals
- Strong Knowledge on PC industry standard(ACPI, USB, PCIE, SATA...) and system debug skills
- Good at X86 assembly and C language
- Familiar with IBV BIOS code base ( AMI, Insyde or Phoenix BIOS).
- Experience in BIOS related tools development is a plus.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click for more information.