The Sales & Customer Management (S&CM) Sector is responsible for P&L, customer satisfaction and node planning within all customer accounts. S&CM works closely with BL Business Lines and CS Customer Support to deliver the overall ASML experience to the customer.
Optimize Service Business Process
1. Project lead, to optimize service business process between ASML and customers, end to end, from service delivery, data validation & integrity, quote, customer PR / PO, invoice, approval, monthly report, OSO).Objective to simplify nice-to-have and automating administrative tasks, reduce service to cash cycle time. Project scope may include cross-sector stakeholders, CS Customer Support, SCM Supply Chain Mgmt, Finance, SBI / Service Business Integration, OMD / Order Management Desk.
a. spare part, billable transactions, good parts/defect parts/DOA/DOI parts return.
b. labor billable transactions.
c. service contract.
ASML Product Optics Business:
2. Execution management end-to-end, from quote, PR / PO, forecast / demand-supply, shipment / execution mgmt with CS HVM PL Optics.
3. Management report (quarterly): to provide mgmt report (3rd month, 1st wk) on optics biz, including:
a. business (revenue & margin)
b. demand-supply, with PR / PO status
c. defect lens return status
d. any issue and/or improvement activities
Service Credit Management:
4. Service credit management:to track & summarize service credit balance (grant and usage) with customer buyers, customer fab users, ASML SBM, Finance and OMD, with master sheet including clear archival of credit grant approvals and consumption memos.
5. Management report (quarterly):to cross check with customer buyer, with management report.
ASML product Apps / Yield star Service Level Agreement contract commercial execution management.
6. To manage Yield star contracts, monthly service to cash process, i.e. e-Quote, PR / PO, Booking, JCAN / invoice.
a. Yield start parts coverage contract .
b. Yield start consumable contract.
c. Yield Start Labor contract.
Best Practice Benchmark & Implementation
7. Project lead, for best practice benchmarking / learning, within Taiwan accounts and cross countries, close work with SBI / Service Business Integration. Take ownership for implementing those best practices, for continuous improvement, efficiency gain.
MOR & RFF
8. Work with Finance to manage service business delivery (Monthly MOR & Annual RFF revenue plan, vs. actual), and take close-loop actions, should there be deviation.
9. Based on history data to provided billable parts forecast to support SBM for revenue forecast.
BS in Engineering or related field; knowledge and experience in semiconductor industry; MBA is a plus
5 year experience in customer support, sales operations, or service business management, preferably in semiconductor equipment industry.
3 year experience of cross-sector project management with proven results
Able to lead cross-sector project team, to simplify business process from end to end
Able to quickly understand internal and external customer needs, influence without hierarchical power, to overcome obstacles in his / her cross-sector project to meet business results and timeline.
Excellent Excel, Macro, Powerpoint skills.
Hands-on, attention to details, able to multi-task.
Able to explain complex technical & operational details, in executive summary to cross-sector senior managers.
Excellent presentation, communication skills in English, multi-cultural environment.
Self-driver, proactive initiatives for continuous improvement.
A team player, willing to take extra step to cross process gap.
With broader view, do the right thing for the company.