- Analysis includes assessing industry attractiveness, competitive dynamics and risks, company strengths and weaknesses, and management capabilities.
- Determine advantageous structure for acquisition and participate in negotiations.
- Managing third-party due diligence advisers and consultants.
- Work with portfolio companies to prioritize and implement opportunities
- Mentor and manage activities of junior members of the team
- MBA or MS from related major
- With 3-5 years of private equity investing experience in a Senior Associate/Vice President role
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Exceptional integrity and drive
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
+886 2 2757 7268 Ext 289
Rm. 1209, 12F., No.333, Sec. 1, Keelung Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan