Global Business Application Director
- Work with executive management to set IT strategy and master plan to gain business competitive advantages.
- With business insight of Sales & Marketing, F&A, HR, and manufacturing, driving process improvement activities by leveraging technology where appropriate.
- Regular communication with internal customers to identify the business opportunities and define the resolutions along with all elements related to the business cases.
- Lead research and development of new and emerging technologies within the organization.
- IT applications delivery & project management, including ERP, MES, B2B, EDI, PLM, CRM, and SPC related.
- Manage risks to the business including software licensing, software maintenance, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Adopt the 3rd-Party resources wherever necessary to provide the deliverable and maintenance of applications and solutions. Manage the daily operations of the key service providers to ensure SLA.
- Lead the regional team in Asia, Europe, and America to achieve the task result.
- B.S. or M.S. with a technical emphasis. Commercial background is a plus.
- 10 years or above proven IT experience, staff management and project management crossing countries.
- SAP expertise is must. Oracle ERP experience is a plus. Familiar with SAP modules of SD, MM, PP, FI, CO, HR, and BW; where SD, MM, & PP are must.
- Preferable with manufacturing experiences and hands on the MES application.
- Familiar with the tools of Microsoft O365/Teams, Power BI, webMethod.
- Programming experience on Oracle and SQL database environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills sufficient to conduct business with others in a diplomatic, professional manner.
- Ability to lead high-level discussions on technology strategy and approach with variety of IT and non-IT constituents.
- Fluent English communication in reading, writing, listening, and presentation.