- A passion for working hand-in-hand with customers to drive lasting transformational change
- This contract is to provide onsite post go-live support to the users.
A comprehensive consulting company based in Asia. The largest management consulting company headquartered in the Asia-Pacific region. Including strategic alliance partners, the subsidiaries of the branch cover 28 countries and regions around the world, with a total of 56 office service locations. The management consulting services provided include everything from corporate strategy, mergers and acquisitions, financial management consulting, business process reform, personnel organization reform to ERP system implementation and development, covering all management issues of the enterprise. At present, they have more than 700 customers in the world cover many industries such as manufacturing, aviation, automotive, chemical, finance, retail, transportation, communications, high-tech, and public relations.
- Provide support (e.g., break/fix, how to expertise, minor enhancements, monitoring, testing)
- Functionality Testing: Knowledge of and ability to use testing methodologies, processes and tools for testing of functionality, including unit, integration, system, regression and dry run testing.
- Ability to design and develop test plans (e.g., test objectives, test cases, test data, test scripts) for executing unit, integration, system or acceptance testing in order to ensure the solution meets the business requirements.
- Develop process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components.
- Data loads using LTMC, investigate and fix UAT defects, manage FI/CO cutover activities.
- Confidence and ability to make recommendations for selection of appropriate SAP business processes to meet client requirements effectively
- Ability to deliver basic SAP training to client end-users
- Work very closely with business decision makers and end users.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with S4HANA and Fiori is a must
- 5+ years of hands on SAP CO experience
- Minimum 2-3 full life cycle implementations of SAP
- Strong business acumen and management consulting experience
- The largest management consulting company headquartered in the Asia region
- For someone looking to make a difference and take your career to the next level
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Corinna Lien on +886 2 8729 8267