About the Company
Established in 2014, we are an artificial intelligence company developing an autonomous video security platform for communities, organizations and enterprises alike. Our mission is to create a powerful automated security visual recognition system to help protect businesses, their assets, and the general public. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Taipei, our software and hardware products currently service major multinational corporations, hotels, schools, and offices across the world.
- Umbo Light - a powerful cloud-based human detection AI SaaS service miles ahead of the competition.
- Umbo AiCameras - the industry’s first security camera with onboard AI processing.
- Umbo TruePlatform - an entirely cloud-based video management platform with open integrations and alert response capabilities.
Taipei Times -
Venture Beat -
Analytics Insight -
CB Insights -
As a Sales Development Intern, you play a big part in an exciting, fast-growing company, working alongside a team of talented, humble people. Ideal candidates should be energetic, creative, and focused on delivering great work.
What You'll Do
- Help feedback to the rest of the marketing team on the success or failure of their campaigns
- Use a variety of marketing automation tools to warm leads and interest them in our products
- Follow up, qualify, and educate a high volume of marketing leads into prospects using a variety of marketing and sales tools
- Sniff out and arrange sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Sales Representatives
- Learn about your leads and accurately distribute them to your assigned Sales Representative once ready
What We're Looking For
- 1 year experience in a professional sales position (any industry)
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual without being a jerk
- Desire to always improve and be better
- An interest in advancing a career in the Umbo organization
- Excellent English listening, speaking, and writing communication skills
- Availability to work at least 20 hours per week for at least 4-6 months (preferably longer)
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese
- Interested in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Why You'll Enjoy Working At Umbo Computer Vision
- A bright and comfortable office located 8 min walk from MRT Gangqian Station in Neihu
- Events including quarterly company dinners, cross-team building events, year-end party, holiday party & gift exchange, and more! (Depending on location)
- Company-provided Macbook
- Fully stocked office with snacks and drinks
- The chance to work collaboratively in an open, flexible, and fun startup environment
- Opportunity to work with highly talented team members in an international atmosphere
ARC and work permit sponsorship is not available for this position. Please only apply if you have a valid ARC/work permit.
Umbo Computer Vision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.