Our associates are a strategic advantage for us who are making a difference at Littelfuse. Join our team and make a difference every day!
Reporting to MOSFET Development Manager, you will work as Sr. MOSFET Development Engineer to take the leading role in the design and technology development of the next generation silicon power MOSFETs, generate new ideas of device structures and manufacturing process, evaluate them by analysis of design of the experiments, work with wafer Fabs to reach production maturity of the new designs and processes.
About the job:
- Design of the next generation silicon power devices, planning of experimental matrix to evaluate and optimize design vs. specification (30%)
- Co-work with wafer foundry partners to generate the final design rules and maximize yield (30%)
- Co-work with the assembly team to ensure long-term reliability in different package formats, requiring chip- and package-level failure analyses and diagnostics (20%)
- Act as an internal expert to mentor junior engineers (15%)
- Work with the Product Marketing team and customers to meet market trends and requirements (5%)
- Education: master of Science or university degree in Engineering or related field
- More than 5 years of experience in design and process of power MOSFETs
- First-hand knowledge and experience of semiconductor processes and device layout
- Experience in TCAD simulations, testing and characterization, semiconductor package would be a plus
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a cross-cultural working environment
- Very good analytical numerical skills
We are an equal opportunity employer that takes pride in giving every associate the means and courage to make a difference – everywhere, every day.
We offer a competitive salary package and a variety of benefits, including Term Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Critical Illness and Medical insurance as well as development opportunities like internal Lean Six Sigma Certification.