Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Develop test algorithm for camera test.
- Develop software for lab/production.
- Test data process and analysis.
- Optimise algorithm/software to improve production efficiency.
- Develop factory test stations (Optics and electrical)
- Collaborate with Engineering teams on functional specs for the product and make recommendations to design and test coverage improvement.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 8+ years working experience of software development relative with image processing and co-work with factory
- Proficiency in Python and capable in C/C++/C# and Open CV or ME Fixture or EE design relative experience
- Familiar with camera testing and calibration mythology
- Hands-on machine set up (webcam test station)
- Basic optics knowledge
- Capable to analyse test data
- Thinking independently and creatively to solve problem
- System integration experience
- Knowing Android architecture
- Good collaborative and presentation skills, working in multifunctional team
- Ability to deliver under deadlines and committed to deliver
- Proactive to Facing challenge
- Travel by product plan and stay in outside of country for a period
- Communication with both Chinese and English
- Bachelor degree holder in and engineering field related to Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science, Software or equivalent
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (510)713- 4866 for assistance.