Will be Product BG's resident expert on Product Data Management and Product Portfolio Management. Drive data activities in support of overall product portfolio management inclusive of new product development, mass production and end-of-life milestones.
In addition you will work cross-functionally on part number naming conventions and enforce adherence.
- Product data creation, set-up, analysis and maintenance to ensure business continuity.
- Ensure all relevant data is entered into and maintained as current in Corporate's Product Data
- Routing and monitoring status of Engineering Change Orders (ECO's), i.e. part # promotion to active status.
- Communicate cross-functionally with various departments in the organization for data gathering and coordination as it relates to OPN, BOM structure, part attributes and product lifecycle management.
- Analyze Product Data to address data anomalies/inconsistencies from existing processes and data structures, as well as to lead to improvements to PDM and PDM related systems and processes.
- Work with Global Product Data Management to ensure BU alignment with corporate process and documentation.
- Proactively support in planning, organization and implementation of global PDM Projects and Process deployments.
- Provide training for the use of Agile and related PDM systems.
- Provide support during new business acquisitions to ensure that Product BG PDM practices are adopted during the integration process.
- • Document PDM Processes and Systems for training, education, communication, and process improvement purposes
Requirement * BS/BA in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of data management/change management in a semiconductor industry environment; Sensor IC Supply Chainexperience a plus.
- Strong communication, collaboration and organizational skills; proficient in English written/verbal communication.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and tools from Corporate PDM to achieve expert status in products, process and tools for managing Part, BOM, and Documentation.
- • Very strong analytical skills to extract data from systems, perform advanced Excel analysis.
- Proficient in and understands change management.
- Detail-oriented with good logical mindset
*SpringTW*This job is agented by Spring Professional Taiwan, The Adecco Group company.