· Create a clear view of the vision and motivate others to understand the company strategic plan and drive the implementation;
· Oversee all financial and accounting management, direct and coordinate the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, investment activities of the company.
· Monitor all accounting operations including financial management, taxation, billing, cost and inventory, etc.
· Perform financial planning and tax reporting, business analysis, cash flow management, budgetary control and operation review;
· Suggest updates financial policies and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management and accounting to improve management efficiency and effectiveness.
· Manage profit and loss statement, cash flow position and balance sheet;
· Analyze financial information and data to identify trend and problems;
· Facilitate the development of solutions for financial shortfalls;
· Develop and maintain relationships with association, banking, insurance, and other external financial personnel to facilitate financial activities of the company;
· Understand market drivers, maintain effective external market intelligence and identify strategies for increasing brand equity;
· Recognize opportunities, encourage boundary breaking and to develop a performance management framework for the executive team with individual KPIs;
· Forster a collaborative and constructive culture by rewarding employees for working cross functionally and operating as one team;
· Communicate goals and KPI’s to executive team regularly and manage achievement to goals;
· Tailor marketing , sales, communication to suit client requirements;
· Monitor client project implementation;
· Recognize and sell different products & solution for different customers;