This person will be responsible for:
- Supporting brand managers to identify patient advocacy strategies in cooperation with cross functional teams, ensuring right and effective ways to engage key stakeholders.
- Supporting external communication strategies and plans.
- External collaboration to drive including patient and disease education, as well as patient voice amplification.
- Works closely with team to build and communicate to relevant patient advocacy organizations a strong value proposition for AstraZeneca’s medicines, highlighting how they support Taiwanese patients.
- Developing and driving strategic and integrated PR campaigns that support launch products.
- Supporting the execution of commercial social media strategies and managing content development for different social media platforms.
- Working closely with the Regional Communications Director and teams.
- Strong capability in Microsoft tools (word, excel, power point)
- Proficiency in Chinese and English (written and oral)
- Excellent in analytical, research and strategic communications skills
- Proven experience in leadership communications and strategic communications.
- At least 5 years of experience in patient advocacy, corporate communications, event management, public and media relations.
- Mature, able to work independently, effectively manage projects within tight timelines and able to work under pressure when needed.
- University Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences or Communications.
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.