About the Company
Established in 2014, we are an artificial intelligence company developing an autonomous video security platform for communities, organizations and enterprises alike. Our mission is to create a powerful automated security visual recognition system to help protect businesses, their assets, and the general public. With offices in San Francisco, London, and Taipei, our software and hardware products currently service major multinational corporations, hotels, schools, and offices across the world.
- Umbo Light - a powerful cloud-based human detection AI SaaS service miles ahead of the competition.
- Umbo AiCameras - the industry’s first security camera with onboard AI processing.
- Umbo TruePlatform - an entirely cloud-based video management platform with open integrations and alert response capabilities.
Taipei Times -
Venture Beat -
Analytics Insight -
CB Insights -
At Umbo Computer Vision, the Software Product Manager is responsible to plan and achieve product goals. This is a management and coordination role that links customer/market with Umbo engineers, sales and marketing teams.
What You'll Do
- Define feature priorities through market research and frequent customer engagements
- Setup, coordinate and achieve product development milestones with engineers
- Work with sales and marketing teams to ensure product market success
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years work experience in the technology industry
- 3+ years experience in software project management
- 1+ years experience in public clouds like AWS or GCP
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS or NoSQL databases
- Excellent English and Chinese communication skills
- Experience in video security industry
- Technical writing
Why You'll Enjoy Working At Umbo Computer Vision
- Competitive salary (annual compensation 1.2M-1.8M)
- A bright and comfortable office located 8 min walk from MRT Gangqian Station in Neihu
- Company provided MacBook
- National health insurance and labor insurance
- Flexible remote working policy - we trust you to work where you choose so that you can do your best work
- Flexible vacation - we don't cap your time off!
- Annual professional development stipend
- Annual employee wellness stipend - because we want all our employees to be happy AND healthy
- Bi-annual company offsites to connect with coworkers outside the office
- Events including quarterly company dinners, cross-team building events, year-end party, holiday party & gift exchange, and more!
- Fully stocked office with snacks and drinks
- The chance to work collaboratively in an open, flexible, and fun startup environment
- Opportunity to work with highly talented team members in an international atmosphere
Please submit your application in English. We provide ARC and work sponsorship for the right candidate.
Umbo Computer Vision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.