Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Partnering with the merchant teams and regional VM team to ensure the alignment of product with core VM principles from the showroom to all points of sale.
- Visual merchandising concept development of shop window and in-store display
- Lead the team for all interior changeovers and installations – window, in-store arrangement, prop handling etc.
- Implement VM directives according to company guidelines and ensure window and in-store displays deliver brand image
- Visit stores on a regular basis to ensure presentations, guidelines and standards are being maintained and achieved
- Involved in renovation and new stores openings
- Diploma in Visual Merchandising or fashion related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years visual merchandising experience in fashion retail industry; preferably with luxury brands
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and be able to work independently
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong interest in VM and with hands-on VM experience
- Ensure all the works are delivered on time and within budget
- Good command of English and Chinese
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.