- Foundation: Kwang-Shing Cultural and Educational Foundation
- Location: 10F., No. 103, Sec. 4, Nanjing E. Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 105, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Students age: Elementary school grade 1
- Materials: Provided by the school
- 15-30 students in one class
- Timetable (class period) can be discussed
- Monday to Friday: 8:40 am - 4:30 pm. (Classes start at 8:40 a.m.)
- Off work on weekend
- (NOTE: Some Saturdays may be required to work due to making up national holidays mandated by Taiwan government)
獎 金 類：年終獎金、績效獎金
聽:精通 說:精通 讀:精通 寫:精通
- Must hold a valid marital ARC (MARC) or APRC
- Insurance: school will provide insurance
- Must provide Police Criminal Record Certificate in the last six months: with no conviction record
- Accredited Bachelor's degree
- Accredited teacher certificate
- Foreign Native English Speaker (Only accept country from England, America or Canada)
- Familiar with America kindergarten to grade 12 English Curriculum Structure
- Must be punctual, flexible and willing to work with one other school teacher.
- Each class schedule is to be strictly followed according to the curriculum guide and school schedule.
- Expected to do English teaching, design and do English activities
- Expected to do lesson plan, teaching objectives, syllabus, and student assessment
- At the end of each semester, every teacher will be evaluated and assessed according to the Teacher's Performance Evaluation Code of the School. Teachers achieve the score will receive bonuses.
- Collaborate, coach, mentor and follow all of the school's code of conduct.
- Must be willing to redirect, discipline, counsel and correct students according to Academic Affairs Office, Student Affairs Office, and curriculum guide.
- Round economy class tickets.
- Accommodation allowance
- Provide information for better adaption in Taiwan