- Setting the long-term business strategy for the company.
- Maintain and recruit leaders for more coverage of the market.
- Lead a full function team in Taipei office, be accountable for P&L.
Our client is a multinational MLM company with a plan to go public in the United states in the near future. Currently there are 10+ countries under the direct operation and is still expanding the global footprint. The core value of the company is to integrate the on-trend technology into nutrition supplement to help customers accurately fulfil the demand of body needs. More and more opportunities are identified in the TW market, thus our client is looking for a General Manager with strong leadership to further penetrate the market.
- Set the business strategy and work with managers to support existing business and achieve growth target.
- Maintain excellent relationships with distributor leaders and managers to improve productivity.
- Review and collect accurate data that identifies the distributor voice.
- Be accountable for developing sales and retention strategies. Set attainable sales goals at all levels internally and externally.
- Work with corporate management Team to open foreign market.
- 10+ years of Sales&Marketing management experience in MLM industry.
- Proven track record on maintaining constant sales growth.
- Excellent relationship with distributor leaders will be a plus.
- Strategic thinking mindset with strong leadership.
- Effective communicator with solid English communication skill.
- Exciting opportunity to grow with the company.
- Competitive package scheme including equity bonus.
- General management role.
- Opportunity to develop new market.