In Spring Professional, we pride ourselves in the work with do and our partnership with our clients.
We are the fastest growing recruitment consultancy in Asia! In our brief five-year history, we have expanded into 8 countries across 9 offices throughout Asia Pacific. And we're not done yet! Our 160 employees are functional specialists at the middle to senior level, affording them a greater level of expertise and a deeper penetration of relationships with our clients and candidates.
We are passionate and hungry for further growth and expansion with ambitious plans to develop our network and offering in 2018 and beyond.
Consultant / Sr. Consultant
What We Offer
- Full training in the recruitment cycle (classroom, on the job and overseas).
- Full support from the current team in day-to-day operational matters.
- Market leading technology and social media presence to support your business development and resourcing activities.
- Access to numerous advertising options across the most well-known sourcing platforms.
- Defined career development plans with optional mobility (brands, functions, countries).
- Poach companies in various industries, especially in IT, and develop business by providing human resource solutions.
- Co-work with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles.
- Poach and screen potential candidates via various methods and channels, and help them go through interview process to fill the positions.
- Place candidates to right positions successfully and provide consultation from time to time to clients or candidates if necessary.
- Proven work experience as a Headhunter, Recruiter or similar; or at least 3 years of work experience (IT industry will be a plus), and at least 1 year of Direct Sales experience or Actor/Actress experience.
- A positive influencer who can speak with style, substance and clarity, and make things happen. Personality: love adventure, calm and mature.
- Educational background: foreign language, psychology, computer science, information management, or business administration is preferred.
- A doer who is also an initiator who can work in a team and independently.