Location: North Taiwan
- Our clients are Global CRO companies, providing career development, good packages and benefits.
- Currently our clients are hiring experienced CRAs to implement clinical research operations.
- Conduct site initiation visits (SIV), monitoring visits (MV) and termination visits (TV) at assigned clinical sites and generate visit/contact reports.
- Ensure compliance with SOPs, protocols, ICH/GCP and related regulatory requirements.
- Support inputs to Country/Site Trial Master Files (TMF). Monitor the completeness and quality of Regulatory Documentation.
- Perform site document verification.
- Conduct good collaboration with stakeholders in the company, sites and sponsor(s) and perform excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in medical science, pharmacy, nursing or related life science/healthcare discipline.
- 4+ years of global clinical trial experience. Site visit experience is a must.
- Proactive and good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English.
For further information, please contact Claire Wei ( ). Thanks and look forwards to hearing from you.