Dedicate to develope a stable platform and new game software, so as to create a brand new game experience for users.
Design attractive games from the perspective of players, and plan practical management systems from the perspective of operators.
- Plan and manage the architecture, specifications, design, testing, work distribution and control progress of software and hardware development projects
- Formulate strategies for next-generation products and conduct technical research work, responsible for researching technology trends
- Responsible for the promotion and control of the overall development process
- Technical support and guidance of various departments
- Optimize and assist debugging of each project
- Assist in handling all software and hardware design issues and review and analysis
- Responsible for the structure and adjustment between game software and hardware
- Responsible for the development and modification of new hardware/new frame/new motherboard, and supervise the progress and lack of executives
- Responsible for new hardware technology and new architecture
- Control the cost of various equipment and R&D products
- Selection and quality recognition of new products or new raw materials
- Familiar with Client/Server architecture and practical development experience
- Familiar with database and grammar and troubleshooting
- Understand game industry and development
- At least 10 years of senior management experience
- Familiar with computer operation
- Windows, Linux, C++, OpenGL, GLSL, Android, Web/APP, VB, BASIC, MS-SQL 7.5, MySQL
Well-Known Global Gaming Software/Firmware/Hardware Provider with work life balance environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Corinna Lien on +886 2 8729 8267