Global Infrastructure Director
- Deploy the policies and procedures according to company strategy.
- Propose, execute, and monitor global IT budgets and expenses.
- Lead the teams across the countries to plan and maintain the global infrastructure, including networking, emailing, voicing, servers, and database.
- Good understanding of business operations in order to cooperate with Global Application teams for new function development.
- Survey and recommend security solution, including security services, disaster recovery, firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection, and VPN.
- Manage risks to the business including software licensing, software maintenance, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Manage 3rd party vendors on hardware and software acquisition and technical support.
- Well versed in both hardware and software technologies, including networking (MPLS, SD-WAN), emailing (Notes and Outlook), PBX (Avaya, Cisco), storage (SAN), operation system (Windows, UNIT, Linux), Cybersecurity, VM (VMware, Hyper-V), database (Oracle, SQL), and cloud solution.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related major.
- 10 years or above proven IT experience, staff management and project management crossing countries.
- Flexible and capable of picking up new challenges, willing to learn and keen to solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills sufficient to conduct business with others in a diplomatic, professional manner.
- Ability to lead high-level discussions on technology strategy and approach with variety of IT and non-IT constituents.
- Fluent English communication in reading, writing, listening, and presentation.