National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
Department / College Department of Chemistry -NCKU
Contract Type Full Time、tenure track
Posted / End of date 22 Oct 2020 / 21 Jan 2021 * Job Description Applications for tenure track positions at assistant professor or above.
- Requirement The qualification required to be considered for the position s is with a PhD degree in chemistry or a closely related discipline and at least one year postdoctoral experience by the date of applying. Preference will be given to candidates who are able to teach in English fluently.
- Application The application must include:
- Curriculum vitae (The form can be found at
- Publication list an d the copies of publications within five years
- Three letters of recommendation (One of them must be provided by the PhD advisor. Recommendation letters may be sent by email to the below contact list
- Teaching statement (candidate should specify the courses they are able to teach and the outlines of the courses.)
- Research statement (including the estimated start up fund)
- Other materials that may help for evaluation
For more information, please contactthe respective coordinators：
organic chemistry：Prof. Chou,Ho-Hsuan(email: ; phone: +886-6-2757575ext. 65350), inorganic chemistry：Prof. Hsu,Hua-Fen(email: ; phone: +886-6-2757575ext. 65336), physical chemistry：Prof. Lin,Hong-Ping(email: ; phone: +886-6-2757575ext. 65342), analytical chemistry：Prof. Chen,Chiao-Chen(email: ; phone: +886-6-2757575ext. 65354), chemicalbiology：Prof. Chiu,Hsien-Tai(email: ; phone: +886-6-2757575ext. 65322).
4. Funding Information Government
Times Higher Education