Our Client is a renewable investment platform sponsored by a private equity fund. they operate over 1.5GW clean energy power projects in East Asia and South East Asia, and actively developing over 200MW renewable energy project in Taiwan.
- Establish sound Corporate governance.
- Assist with Litigation and Claims handlings
- Assist company on making investment decisions, evaluate and analyze target project (company) from a legal perspective, and advise on legal risks accordingly.
- Responsible for providing solutions for legal issues. Act as local legal support for relevant business units within the jurisdiction on matters such as employment, contracting etc. where applicable.
- Participate in investment negotiation, responsible for drafting and reviewing transaction relevant documents, e.g. SPA, JVA, SHA etc... and providing legal opinions. Assist the company to formulate various contract templates and legal instruments.
- Take part in the management of investment projects on legal issues, responsible for legal documents consolidation, and follow up and monitor relevant contract performance.
- In charge of collecting laws, regulations and policies related to (foreign) investment and, and responsible for legal training.
- Other work assigned by the company and/or superior.
- Proficient in foreign investment law and regulations in Taiwan, familiarity with clean energy/renewable energy/infrastructure industries is preferred.
- 5 years’ + working experience in international companies or renowned law firms, experience in infrastructure and/or energy investment projects is preferred.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure, strong independent working ability.
- Good presentation and communication skills, able to influence, negotiate and resolve conflicts
- Native Chinese speaker, speak English as a working language.
Green Recruitment Company